Home School Liason
Did you know?
- Holy Rosary Primary School has a Home / School / Community / Liaison teacher (H.S.C.L.)
- Your H.S.C.L. teacher is available to support parents and help with your concerns.
- The H.S.C.L. teacher can help you become involved in school activities if you so wish.
- Holy Rosary Primary School run courses aimed at helping you with your children e. g. parenting/self-development etc
- We can set up courses to help parents in learning new skills e.g. Computer courses, art and craft, English language classes etc
- Throughout the school year we organise interest talks for parents in conjunction with the Parent’s Association of Holy Rosary Primary School.
- If you have any ideas/suggestions in relation to courses you would like to see available in our school for parents please don’t hesitate to call me.
- Please keep an eye out for notices on the school front door and the window of the Parents Room.
- You can find out more by dropping into the school to talk with me or I can visit your home if you so wish.
- My office is beside the new school hall. Maria will direct you there.
Looking forward to talking to you!!
Kathleen McKiernan (H.S.C.L) 086 0276666
The Parents Room is available Monday to Friday 2-3pm for parents to do homework with junior and senior infant children
Parents / Toddler Group
Friday mornings 9:30am – 11:00am