The Board of Management manages the school on behalf of our patron, the Archbishop of Dublin and is accountable to both the patron and the Minister of Education. The Board must uphold the ethos of Holy Rosary Primary School and is accountable to the patron for doing so. Principal Dolores Kelly is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school, including providing guidance and direction to the teachers and other staff of the school and is accountable to the Board.
The Board of Management meet regularly during each school year, where a variety of topics are discussed including current educational issues, budgeting, curriculum, policy development, employment and forward planning. Each Board of Management serves a four years term and our current Board will be in place until 2019.
Members of the Board and positions:
- Chairperson – Siobhán Glynn
- Principal – Dolores Kelly
- Teachers’ representative – Shane Cadigan
- Patrons’ representative – Noreen Mackey
- Parent representative – Nicola Murray
- Parent representative – Des Cathcart
- Community representative – Patricia Devlin
- Community representative – Martin Donaghy
Our Board of Management work in a voluntary capacity for the benefit of all of the children in Holy Rosary Primary School and their hard work and dedication to our school is very much appreciated by all.